Delivery Schedule and Charges - UK
Our aim is to deliver your order within 7 working days. Most orders are delivered within 5 days to UK mainland.
All stock is subject to availability. In the unlikely event that an item is out of stock we will advise you of the ‘due in’ date at the time of ordering if order is placed by web.
Some limited edition or handmade items may have a longer delivery time. This will be shown on the product page. If you order for one of these items we will contact you to let you know the expected delivery time. You can also contact us on 023 92 717 808 for an update.
For multiple item orders we will generally wait until everything is in stock before sending the order out. If for any reason this is likely to delay things beyond the normal delivery time we will contact you to discuss how you would like us to proceed.
Unfortunately we cannot specify what time a parcel will be delivered on a given day as this is in the hands of the Royal Mail.
Delivery Schedule and Charges - International
For international orders we will send the items via Airmail if you would us to send it using a trackable service please contact us for a quote. Please allow up to 7 working days for delivery of your items. If it costs less than the paid amount to ship your items we will refund any money overcharged. We are currently not VAT registered so all prices on our website are the net prices. Countries outside the EU may have to pay local import duties or VAT on reception of the goods.
All prices are correct at time of production. We reserve the right to alter prices up or down.
Every care has been taken to ensure that the product descriptions and specifications are correct. Due to the differences in computer monitor colour settings, a slight variation from the actual products can occur. If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase when it arrives you are entitled to return it to us – see Return Policy.
Customers have the right to cancel their order within 7 days.
1. If your whole order has not been selected for despatch in our warehouse, we'll be happy to cancel it and refund you in full, immediately.
2. If your order is in despatch or has already been despatched, you have the right to cancel the contract, in writing including email to firstname.lastname@example.org, within 7 working days from the day after you receive the order.
3. Once we receive your returned goods, we will refund you in full within 10 working days (please allow up to 30 days for us to process the transaction). This cancellations policy complies with Sections 9 to 14 of the Distance Selling Regulations 2000.
We hope that you are happy with your purchase. If, for whatever reason you need to return any items please take the following steps.
1. Please email us or contact us via telephone and state if a refund, exchange or replacement is required.
2. Unfortunately miki does not operate a free returns service. Please package the item securely and remember to add the appropriate postage.
3. All returns should be sent back via Royal Mail to the following address: miki returns, 6b Wilberforce Road, Southsea, Hampshire PO5 3DR
4. Miki will not be held liable for the loss of any returned items/parcels. We recommend that you obtain Proof of Posting and take out adequate parcel insurance to cover against consequential loss by the Post Office.
5. On receipt of your goods, our Returns Team will process the requested refund or replacement . If you've requested exchange items, no further postage will be charged on your exchanged goods.
6. If you have ordered through the website through paypal we will refund the amount to your paypal account or to your card via paypal. If you have paid by cheque or cash then refunds will be by cheque within 10 working days.
7. If you exchange your original order for a more expensive item, please include the price difference in the form of a cheque. Cheques should be made payable to miki
8. If you exchange your original order for a less expensive item, we will refund you in the form of a cheque within 10 working days of receipt of your returned goods.
Miki take great care and precaution in packaging fragile items for delivery. Unfortunately these things may happen and in the unlikely event that your order arrives damaged, please contact us within 48 hours. You can then return the item to us with an explanatory covering letter and we will arrange to credit the card used to make the purchase or replace the goods, whichever you prefer.
If you have any queries please call Customer Services on 023 92 818775, email us at email@example.com we are only a small business so sometimes we may not be able to answer the phone. If there is no answer, please leave a message or email us and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
We aim to reply to all correspondence within 24hrs.
Your statutory rights are not affected by the above terms and conditions.
Miki does not keep any customer financial details. We do not disclose the customer's information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
Data collected by this site is used to:
- take and fulfill customer orders
- administer and enhance the site & service
- disclose information to third parties for goods delivery purposes
Rewards for hosts are available to all hosts of a miki party dependent upon the total sales value of the host's party. The discounts available are as follows:
- if the party total is less than £200 the host will receive 15% off any purchases
- if the part totals £200 they will receive 20% off
- if the party totals £450 they will receive 50% off
These discounts also apply to products that are or our website or catalog. Miki reserves the right to amend or withdraw these host discounts without penalty